Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dream a Little Dream

I didn't dream at all last night. I just woke up with my mind a clean slate, ready for a new day.

Last night I didn't dream that I tried to keep a moose as a pet and it went horribly wrong. The moose was a very loving pet, but just way too big to cuddle, (think of a 1500 pound Grate Dane with antlers and hooves). He pretty much had free reign of the house, so the only way to get away from him was to go into the bedroom, since he couldn't fit his head through the hallway.

I didn't have that dream where I'm walking around trying to talk to people, but everyone is a manaquin. I'm pretty sure this means that people are plastic and I want them to be real. Sometimes I almost feel this way in real life too.

I also didn't dream that I had killed someone but couln't remember why, so I rolled them up in carpet and dumped the whole mess in a nearby lake. Killing someone in real life and disposing of the body seems like it would make it tough to then go about your daily business, but maybe after a while you just forget the whole thing.

I didn't have the dream either where I am someplace important, like an interview, and have crapped my pants. Now that I think of it, what an unfortunate turn of events that would be. You might be the best candidate for a job, well prepared and meeting all of the qualifications, but I'm willing to bet that if you shit yourself you are not getting the job. That seems really harsh to judge someone on that one moment, on their choice to have a couple sliders for lunch.

Anyway, so, no dreams last night, but there's always tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Never been into the blog thing, but yours are great Travis! :)

    ReplyDelete